Sunday, January 17, 2010

Stackers Burger Cafe


The Piazza was a newly opened mall at Mckinley Hills, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig. I saw Stackers burger cafe when I had dinner at Tokyo Cafe. From then, i decided to try it out on pay day. The much awaited day had come, I invited my officemates to had lunch at Stackers Burger Cafe.. that was also their first time to eat there. I ordered for Cheeseburger (Php118) and I added Php60 for the cola and chips. My friend, cris, ordered a Caesar Salad.





My opinion about the foods are, the burger was not that tasty, the chips were oily and over fried. The Caesar salad was also not good.. veggies were not fresh according to cris. The service was so slow. The ambiance of the place was ok,they have a large lcd tv for entertaining the customers. For me, Brothers Burger and Burger Avenue are much much better than Stackers Burger Cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...