Monday, July 26, 2010

Stir Fried Veggies with Tuna and Tofu

Well, well, well! It's been a long time since I last cook. My lunch for today is a Stir fried Veggies with Tuna and Tofu. This is my own recipe. Sorry I forgot to take a photo of it.

Ingredients:
Tofu
1 small Broccoli
1 small pack of Young corn
3 cloves garlic
1 small pack of fresh Shitake Mushroom
1 small can of Century tuna in vegetable oil

Seasonings:
Soy Sauce, Lee Kum Kee Oyster sauce, pepper and sugar

Steps:
1. Slice tofu, mushroom, young corn, broccoli and garlic.
2. Drain tuna.
3. Deep fry the tofu and set aside. Cut it in bite size.
4. Sauté garlic and tuna.
5. When tuna is cooked add mushroom and young corn
6. Add 1/4 cup of water, 4T of soy sauce and 2T sugar
7. Boil until water is evaporated.
8. Add broccoli and tofu.
9. Seasoned with Lee kum kee oyster sauce.
10. Adjust flavor by adding oyster sauce and sugar until desired taste is achieve.
11. Seasoned with black pepper.


That's it. My mom said it tasted good...hahaha! Same comments I got from my teammates. :D

2 comments:

  1. nice. Healthy!! :) I like tofu & tuna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think this is the best recipe that I found on your blog. I already cook it and I think I cooked it perfect. Do you also have a stir fried chicken recipe? I was confused on how to cook that. I hope that you will also share it here. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...