Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saint Monique Valais



Saint Monique Valais (aka SMV) has very beautiful and peaceful environment located in Pantok, Binangonan,Rizal. Even though it is far from Makati my tita decided to avail one unit of Nicole Townhouse. And one reason also is my Kuya Eric's positive comments about it. He lived at Saint Monique Valais for more than 3 years and he's also our agent. He's my cousin. His units are Dominique Duplex type. For me, it is really really far but a really lovely place. The village has a lot of amenities such as swimming pools, chapel, picnic area, basketball courts, chapel, school, and an infinity pool. There's a service shuttle that roams around the village to cater residents that has no cars. A Nicole Townhouse unit is Php825,000 with a lot area of 45sq. meters. My tita avail it through Pag-Ibig Financing. Below are some photos of the Model Townhouse house unit.


We visited Nicole last June 2010. We took a few photos of her. The unit is not yet finished, there's still a lot to fix plus there's a move-in or permit to occupy fee.


In my last collage photo, I inserted a photo of the lot measurements which I got from sulit.com.ph. But the rest of the photos in my photo collages are all belong to me. The camera that I used is my Sony DSC-W120 Digicam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...