Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Keys Cantonese Roasts: Tofu Veggie Roll

This is our 2nd time to eat at Keys. You will find their store at SM Mall of Asia's Food court. The first time we ate here, I was disappointed. The food that I ordered was Honey Pork Spareribs. It was too oily and salty. But my BF was satisfied with his order which is Roast Pork Asado.


 Roast Pork Asado - Php135.00

On our 2nd time, I only ordered their Tofu Veggie Roll while my BF had the same order before.. the Roast Pork Asado. A safe choice. The Tofu Veggie Roll is delicious. It's a mix of ground pork, tofu, and veggies. The sauce is a mix of sweet, sour and nutty taste. Overall, I like it. It is only Php 55.00.


Tofu Veggie Roll - Php 55.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...