Saturday, July 2, 2011

John Lloyd's Pizza

One Saturday, when me and Catcat went to Market Market to pay bills. She stopped and told me she wanted to eat pizza. I asked her in what store? She answered back - John Lloyd's pizza.  So we  went and bought a Greenwich Pizza - Supreme. She wanted the Greenwich Overload pizza but it's out of my budget.




It's been a long time since I ate Greenwich Pizza. I remembered when I was young my mom used to buy Greenwich pizza as a prize for me and my sister whenever we got a high score in our quizzes or exams.


Catcat taking her pose with John Lloyd's pizza.

1 comment:

  1. Greenwich improved their pizza crust. Well, at least the Overload pizzas, not sure about the regular variety. Used to be quite blah and I usually leave the outside crust (the part with no toppings or sauce) alone. Now, the crust actually tastes good and has a chewy texture and even the part without the toppings can be quite good enough to be eaten on its own. =)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...