Monday, October 10, 2011

Boracay Day 3

Our last day at Boracay. The team woke up early to swim at Station 1, bought pasalubongs and some went off to try the buggy cars. I and Joonroe went to Cafe del Sol to try the famous cheesecake. Another reason is nagpaiwan ako kasi I don't know how to drive.. so kumain na lng ako and swim.. ahahahha!

"Sol".. are we related? kinda' long lost relative???




Cheesecakes!


Joonroe's Caramel Cheesecake - Php 150.
This is yummy but too sweet for my tooth.



My Mango Cheesecake - Php 150.
3 words.. A Must Try! 
Deliciously creamy and soft which delicately compliments the mango fruit.



My model - Joonroe enjoying his cheesecake.


Pasalubongs - Ref Magnets and Keychains


At exactly 2pm, we checked out and flew back to Manila. Of course we encountered delays going back to Caticlan, to Kalibo and going to the airport.. good thing our flight back to Manila is delayed for an hour if not 1st time ko maiwanan ng airplane.. lol! 

Overall, I had a great vacation in Boracay though it's bitin. I will come back to try the other stuffs I have missed in Boracay. ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Cheesecakes are <3! It's always my choice for dessert if it's offered at where I eat.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...