Sunday, October 2, 2011

Boracay Day1

My first time to visit Boracay! Thanks to my team for organizing this outing. We stayed at La Carmela Resort Boracay at Station 2. They offer competitive packages for travellers. I was not  satisfied with their service when we checked-in.. we waited for more than an hour before we got the keys.





My first Php99 meal at Boracay - Pork Liempo. Sorry I forgot the name of the resto but it is beside La Carmela. They served Rice all you can meals. 


After our lunch, we went back to the hotel to rest. At 5pm, we went out to explore the island. We also searched for the famous fruit shake in Boracay - Jonah's Fruit Shake.

.

My ChocoBanana Shake.. so yummy and refreshing for Php110!
Ooopps! Chocolate.. sorry howe matigas ulo ko.. I know it's a no-no for my health but  I brought my medicines with me.. wink! ^_^ 


Walking along the sand shores of Boracay..  
This is created by a 7 year old boy and his stainless spoon.


Dinner time.. we went to D'Mall and dined at Ole to taste their famous Paella.



The Team


Iced tea

Spanish Chorizo with Garlic bread



The Paella - Seafood Marinera


a Closer look..


Serving per person.. it was huge! OMG!


I had fun on our 1st day at Boracay even though it was tiring trip from Manila - Kalibo - Boracay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...