Monday, December 31, 2012

Chicken Macaroni Salad ala Mel

Hello my dear readers, happy new year! :)
I just want to share a photo of my salad served during new year's eve on my family's dinner table: Chicken Macaroni Salad ala Mel





 A closer look



Ingredients:

Macaroni noodles 400grams
Shredded Chicken Thighs 2 pcs
Plain Mayonnaise
Lady's Choice Sandwich spread
Cheese
Condense milk
Raisins seedless
Carrots
Pickle Relish
Pineapple tidbits
Pepper


Now the following pictures are the complete foods served in our dinner table:


 

Cassava cake

Pork Asado by Mama Lina

Kilayin by Mama Lina 
(Sorry, I was not able to stir it before taking the pic)

Pork Menudo by Mama Lina

Buko Pandan by Marlon



 Happy New Year! 
Thanks for dropping by on my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...