Sunday, June 16, 2013

Pork Adobo con Tofu ala Mel

Hello my dear readers. Last night, I cooked pork adobo with tofu for my hubby. I was happy because he liked it. I borrowed this recipe to my friend named Mamita. I added some tofu as extenders because I only have a small amount of pork.. hohoho! :P



Ingredients:
Cane Vinegar
Soy sauce
garlic gloves
onions
bay leaves (3pcs)
pepper
tofu (square cut)
pork (square cut)

Procedures:
1. Fry the tofu.
2. Set aside the tofu when done.
3. Put the all the ingredients in a pan except for the tofu, cover it and wait until it boil.
4. Taste it. put sugar if it is too sour then simmer for a few minutes.
5. Add the tofu and simmer for another 5 minutes.

3 comments:

  1. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Citizen Titanium Watch | Titanium Arts
    Customisable Titanium watches. T-shirt by titanium phone case T-Shirts. No selection titanium dab tool available. Save. Free titanium wire shipping on orders titanium exhaust tubing over $50. Rating: 4 · ‎1 vote titanium legs · ‎$9.99

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...